Saturday, August 1, 2009

FOOOOOD SALE ! + UPDATED PICS

Food sale! [In part of our school’s annual celebration of the nutrition month]

Some preview pictures of our class from the event ~

The weather was unexpectedly rebellious that day…so no decent lighting. Haha

SORRY for the frequent blur! My bloody cam lens is one step to retirement. XD


there are more than a few posts in here. so just bear with the page load :D

click the photos for a full view. FULL VIEW IS THE WAY TO GO :D:D:D
























[not the actual documentary of course *my version only :D*]

*will upload more edited. give me more time to put it all here :D*



~because I'm fickle-minded like that :D:D:D
can't remember who took this pic. anyway, thanks :D


***

and some other pics :

FULL VIEW IS THE WAY TO GO :D:D:D




















































































just comment me here if ever i overlooked some pictures and was not able upload the one's that you're looking for ^~^ I'll update it as soon as i can


***

No comments:

Post a Comment