Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hi-Jo Gaztte cover page


Did a quick…rush shoot for our high school campus’, Hi-Jo Gazette, cover page. This month’s, august, event is ‘Buwan ng Wika’ so we…they elaborated a cover page that can flaunt a passion for one’s own nation or at least something like that :D

We did this after dismissal. But unlucky, we weren’t allowed to exceed the time given to us by the school so we only like did this for two and a half hour.

One hour for hunting and complaints. Thirty minutes for preparations. Another thirty minute for random panicking…Ten minutes for more ANNOYING complaints… And the last twenty minute for the shoot.


fixing this again some other time :D

No decent lighting I know. There wasn’t enough light and no reflector. Only depending on speed light but the ceiling was too high, so it was no use. PLUS, I wasn’t using my own camera. I used Nikon which was very alien to me. I was so panicking that I didn’t know what I was supposed to do anymore. LOOOOl



see I did the paint too [on jasmine], the one with the white color and the sun : D:D:D with the help of Eunice of course – our all-in-one staff member :D


robyn <-- beside us (staring) XD



Eunice also worked on the other models' faces too


with half paint, they look like super heroes with really lame masks. LOL XD





me and jazmine :D

***
phew~
Quite a stressful day to tell the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment