Sunday, May 17, 2009

4 in the morning + my pathetic attempt in sleeping

Four in the morning, I really should be asleep now. I still have work tomorrow. But I can’t sleep. My body clock has already been set to sleep at 5 or 6 in the morning. But this shouldn’t be the case right now. I really should be sleeping now. My work is no joke – being a wedding photographer takes a whole lot of energy. Well, I guess I’ll just wish myself a bunch of luck later. Hope I don’t fall into sleep during the wedding ceremony. Or else my brother will kill me.

My brother’s the head of the studio - Daniel Lei Studio – his name. The name itself is self-explainable. well, his name is actually Lei Daniel. He just re-arranged it for the studios name. he says that it sounds rather more catchy than his real name.

He hired me as a part-timer. I guess. We have at least 4 weddings per month and I earn 500php per wedding. I already don’t receive any allowance since it is summer. So 500php isn’t bad I guess. Rather than not having any money at all for summer. [Well, I still don’t have any money this summer actually. I’m currently paying this laptop. So no wage until this laptop’s fully paid]

I was just reading this book [AGAIN] – Remember me by Sophie Kinsella -- An attempt to make myself sleepy. It didn’t work well apparently. [PATHETIC ATTEMPT # 1]

I just ended up getting bored with reading. I stopped reading and grabbed a dictionary to look for these massive words I’ve noted down that I don’t really understand. My dad says that what I’m doing is having a word-bank. It’s when I note down all the words that I don’t understand. But after I’ve searched for its meaning, I still keep on forgetting the meanings in the end.

I grabbed this huge Webster dictionary from the shelf. I stopped. Then I remembered that I can easily use the internet dictionary instead. suddenly, my dictionaries and thesauruses officially became a shelf decoration.

[idle post. so no smiley and whatnots. SORRY! i'll try to make it up in my next post :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment