Saturday, May 23, 2009

grand chase armors + AMY! *anticipated character

It’s been a while since my last blog entry about my grand chase. I’ve been busy somehow.

NONETHELESS, while I was away from my blogger, I’ve been hitting quite a few achievements on my quests in my grand chase
. I’ve hit the level 33 in my elesis. Still a noob, but that’ll do. Wee. I’ve been upgrading some of my armor collections as well.

elesis


elesis' qipao -- cute and simple


celestial armor -- my level 30 armor. still haven't upgraded it though with a higher armor. i'm still thinking whether buying an armor with cash or gp


ronan


captain's armor


candy armor -- veeeeeery cute. look at that pretty heart
the last pic's a fire strike armor. i put it there by mistake. i'm too idle to change it again



fire strike armor --

mage


monk's armor

Only one new armor with my mage. i'm not using her often. too focused with upgrading my elesis and ronan.

I'm thinking of buying a lass' mission. but worn-out mission [GP] of lass is too hard to finish. boo*

~~~

AMY!

Amy is Xenia continent's dancer and temple priestess.

After the war between gods, she joined the Silver Knights, whose sole purpose is to oppose the gods controlled by darkness, but they are destroyed by the gods instead. She goes on a journey to persuade the controlled gods. Seeing that the Grand Chase defeated the god of Cuatal, she joins them in their adventure in Xenia. She can switch from attacking to dancing, which allows her to do both ally support and attack. Being the character with the most mobility, she has the weakest defense and vitality.

Amy is currently unlockable on the philippine server.

Job tree: DancerMuseSiren

[wikipedia.org]



ISN'T SHE JUST THE CUTEST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN!? I can't wait for her to be available here! [i blame this lame slow server]

In her second job -- the Muse -- she plays a violin as her main weapon! the notes coming out from the violin hits the opponents. This 'sooooooooooooooooooooo' excites me more
!

SEE VIDEO 'HERE' -- her second job

just look at her moves! it's soooooooo cute! *KAWAII!*

~~~

*YAAAAAAWN* I'm already sleepy and it's only 2 in the midnight. Something for a change




No comments:

Post a Comment