Thursday, November 26, 2009

Time out! D:

As soon as getting home, and finish eating :D Had a MESSY do at school today. Lol. /Too lazy to comb hair. HAHA. It'll just go back to jeopardy anywayssss :))



~~~ nu ni nu


I can't remember the last time I actually did nothing -- last week? Last month? There are a lot of things I'm not sure with right now. But there is one thing that I'm certain about. Fourth year is actually hell in disguise. Busy day is busy? I ranked 59 again in the overall ranking of the fourth year students for the second quarter. Note. Again. My mind is already doing double back flips, and yet I still ranked with the same bloody average. I wonder if they will give me a higher grade if I actually did those back flips in front of everybody…

Oh darn. My wound’s bleeding again. Great. Now everything is perfectly perfect. Ugh. I accidentally scratched my lower-left chin one time while washing my face. Yah. I know. How the hell is that that possible? Genius, Jamie. You're now officially from terribly reckless to just plain stupid.

My report card this quarter is irony. Subjects where I worked my ass out went down; subjects where all that’s left for me to do is disregard the actual subject went up. It’s final; I’ll be nothing but ‘petiks’ for the rest of the year…Since All Souls Day I’ve been in fact looking forward to xmas vacation. JUST A FEW MORE UPHILL STRUGGLES. JUST A FEW MORE PUTTING UP WITH THIS SCHOOL. JUST A FEW MORE MONTHS. AND I’LL FINALLY GRADUA…Senior’s Night is getting nearer. Wonder what I should wear…my mind adds instinctively. Hope that night would be, if not awesome, at least better than our bequeathal in third year where we only ate one serve of a crummy sandwich and an inadequate, blah iced tea. And it wasn’t even ‘iced’.

Well, I should give this week a bit more credit. In fairness. It’s not as busy as compared to the last few aching weeks. Sign of a less busy day: I find myself enough time to read a good book. I’m not a bookworm…I suppose…I don’t read that much, right? Just because you acquire two [or more] already-read books flaunted on top of your dresser and scattered around the room doesn’t make you a bookworm, right? Well nonetheless I’m presently reading the latest book of Sophie Kinsella, Twenties Girl. This one’s a bit different because it involves the participation of a ghost. But no doubt, it’s still hilarious. Kinsella never did let me down with her books.

I hope though that I get enough time to hold on to a camera and get some shooting this next vacation. Gad. I miss getting pictures, post-processing, and updating my deviant account with a more updated submission.

1:25 am. Just noticed the time now. I should really give myself a decent rest. My body has been screaming for it. Well, thank God It.Is.Friiiiiiiii-day. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment