Monday, November 30, 2009

Anime Me :D

Found these mixed with my stock photos. I really should start organizing my files here in my laptop. I'm starting to forget the rest of the things I dumped in here Haha.

these are drawn by our (new student) classmates, Kenneth. I mean, Bakachi requested him to these in his notebook. HAHA. Kenneth draws like amazing. Look at his school notebooks, and you won't find any notes, only drawings and cute doodles. HAHA. That's the way to go, Kenneth /o/


Me by Kenneth -- Bakachi instructed Kenneth how to do the smile part so that it catches my full-teeth smile :D I look better in drawing XD


Bakachi by Kenneth -- Bakachi looks way better in drawing. /o/. peace ^^


and last, Me & Bakachi -- HAHA. Only happens in Bakachi's dreams. /o/ Dream on!


Nevertheless, I love these, Kenneth! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment