Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December two ramblings + GC strap :D

Do you ever have days where you regret almost the hell out of everything that you did on that day? Well, for me, this is one of those days. It’s like ignoring a ‘slippery sign’ then you regret ignoring it after slipping embarrassingly. It’s like paying the consequence of ignorance. No, this is nothing serious, just the usual student-school dilemma.

Anyhow, I just ended up going home looking like worn-down. Actually not only like, I really am worn-down. School somehow got really hectic without prior notice. Speech. Speech which I flunked...flunked. Stage performance. More stage performance. What is it with on the go activities and teachers this week?

I think I already had my first glimpse of hell when I first stepped on the grounds of this school, and I was just too naïve and young that time to notice it. LOL

I couldn’t even participate well during our class practices for school’s song fest. My throat still sores like hell. I couldn’t even speak well. My voice sounds like a croaking frog. I even irritate myself whenever I hear myself speaking. Ugh.

Ian and I went to this bookstore after dismissal. He bought some ‘malanding’ stuffs for his project in math. On our way there, we had some small talk and some laughs. T’was fun.

On my way home, I was my ignore-everything-and-just-walk-home self. When I was paying for my fair, this guy from the jeepney station said, “You look tired…” in a droll, trying-hard to speak in english way. I ignored it of course. But while I was on my way to line for the jeepney, I somehow got a little uneasy. After lining I slowly draw my comb from my right pocket and casually combed my hair just to have at least a more decent look.

After getting home I cooked instant noodles, ate, then bond with my laptop. And here I am, typing every ludicrous thought in my mind.

***

Eunice gave me a small gift yesterday. A Grand Chase strap which she got from, if I remember correctly, some cosplay convention for free. it's still nice for her to give it to me :D



GC. I Labb. The only downside is that it didn't have Amy and Ronan on it. It only consists of (from right-left) Elesis, Lire, Ryan, Lass, and Arme

I'll be updating more about my GC again soon :D




~I used it on my phone :D
~Lucky Bear as my theme on my phone /o/
~And no, that's not Gmask design. Everyone who sees the design of my phone always ask how much I got it from Gmask, and they always have the same surprised reaction whenever I answer them that I only made it myself. Some spraypaint, and ballpen, then...TADAH! My ow design. I also put in my name (as you can see on the lower-right picture). So copying, stealing of design please and thanks! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment