Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturdae + Blond wig + Noona is so pretty

Saturdae. Bought a Peppermint mocha at Starbucks todae. Not that bad. Tastes like chocolate with mentos according to Ian. /o/ for me it's so-so. Getting the Starbucks planner is one of my end-of-the-year wishes. That is actually the only reason why I’m buying Starbucks. Haha. I’ve currently got two stickers. I’ve a long way to go.

The dae isn’t really that exciting. Boring mostly. Just played GC the whole dae. Not that I have any complaints with that because I'd rather do this than be stuck with studying. And I also started playing DDRO and yeah ~~ still a noob

Out of boredom, I brought out my blonde wig (my brother’s birthdae gift) which was already collecting dusts along with some of my wardrobe which I forgot I had. I washed it then cut bangs on it. Haha. It looks less stupid with bangs.


It took me more than 3 hours just by fixing those bloody-hell bangs. HAHA

***

also, Ian crashed my house earlier. I heard the English cover of Noona is so pretty from him then learned how to play it.


Ian took these. TY

Listen to Noona is so pretty (english cover) HEEEERE :D

"noona neomu yeppo..
just when I thought I could go
my heart is lost and you're pulling me back again
wishing on a falling star
wish I could be where you are
somehow you came and changed my everything"


***

MOREOVER, Congratulations, chi for passing FEU's entrance exam! :D YAY YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment