Saturday, December 5, 2009

Song Fest

Our last song fest. It is by some means sad being a senior/fourth year student. All events are your last in that school and of course, as being a sensible person, you want to at least make the most of your last year, right?

Song fest. Our class didn’t win as the champion but we did win as the first runner-up. Not bad. Not bad. Still worth all our practices. Congratulations, Dominic for giving all of our greatest effort, for sharing bitter-sweet memories, and for establishing such camaraderie. When the announcer made known of St. Dominic as the second placer, we all reacted as like how a champion would react. Screaming and shouting like crazy as if we couldn’t believe it ourselves. We were like "Weh. Di nga?!" Haha. LO-LO-LO-LOOOVE IT :D And besides, even though we weren’t able to reach our highest goal as a whole, we still gained something that no one else gained – Classmates, do treasure the red ribbons that we used for our props. It is obvious that our adviser worked hard for each of those ribbons.

Last na kakarerin -- One act play. Haha! Well, lot’s of luck for our class. Congratulations as well to all the other class. To St. Maximillian, St. Anthony, and of course to the champs St. Francis. More power to us all :D /o/


i looked better than this during the performance of course. This is already after I took a nice nap the moment I got home. HAHA. I rubbed off my make-up as soon as the song fest ended. But the make-up was nice. Thanks to Bea Hallera of course for doing all the girl's make-up. /hopes someone would thank me for doing almost all of the girl's hair /o/ XD kidding~


okay...now I'm just camwhorring here. Move along ~ XD


I'm not emo XD I just couldn't find a better angle to get a close picture of the ribbon with me actually wearing it XD I love love loooove ribbons. They're all scattered all over my room :D




props we used for the performance. The twenty peso gloves (some with malfunctions XD) and the ribbon that our adviser made for us. We sang "Awitin Mo, at Isasayaw ko" by VST & Co. We were A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

No comments:

Post a Comment