Sunday, November 29, 2009

Monday Afternoon + Hi-Jo header

*Spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to customize themes in Tumblr. /FAILS. Nu ni nu~ Back to blogger

Eerie afternoon. Holiday todae because of some old famous dead dude. Alone at home again. Ugh. Where are all the people?!

Last fridae I promised myself that I’ll do all my left home works todae since I know that todae is a no-school dae. Oh well, promises are meant to be broken. Haven’t even opened my bag since saturdae. Haha. At least I did my assignment(header) for our Hi-Jo gazette.



This one’s a Christmas special. It looks more like the inside of an aquarium though. /o/. Just noticed.

I hope this issue won’t be published as late as our first issue (which up to now is still not distributed to the student body) Ugh ._. Stupid printing office.

Also did the header for the first issue. This one’s for our Buwan Ng Wika.



I like the one I did for the first issue better. I don't have any idea about Christmas ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment