Thursday, April 9, 2009

+ grand chase! :D

**holy week addiction
Grand chase
<-- some addicting stuff Thanks to this certain someone *haha!* I’ve been getting my eyes all tired out all day and all night [Yes. Even at night times. Wifi connection here has serious problems. Only runs on high speed in early mornings and in midnights] but no complaints. I like it. Can’t wait to attain a higher levels so I can get cuter outfits^^ and so I can retaliate! *mwahaha*sadistic look*

i like the features of the game: the dungeon run; the quests; and the pvp part. although i often lose XD haha.

their cute armors enthusiasts me to play it more cause some of the cutest outfits requires higher levels ^^


guardian knight's armor -- [items for beginners, i think XD]

still, it's cute

some more from my armors:

some of the armor set are only rewards from the game, so they'll expire on the indicated time duration. i'm taking screen shots of them for remembrance. haha! ~i think i'm the only gamer who does this~ lol! *u*


adventurer's armor


elite roman armor -- i never did use this one. XD *only a random reward*


rabbit armor -- kawaii!*
i wouldn't want to replace this armor. too bad it's only suited for those who have lower levels the following armors in line for higher levels have less appeal of cute. they look more armor~ish


candy armor -- *SWEET* [but again, only suited for low leveled characters*boo]
and besides, it's only a random award from my quest hunting so it will expire soon


fire strike armor -- [just a reward] i got my first batches of armors from quest rewards longest armor used so far. this helped me gain a lot of level-ups for my character

oh! please don't get bored just yet [nor get irritated XD] i still have a lot more of my acquired armors from the game in line --

No comments:

Post a Comment