Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grand Chase + Ronan


[Grand Chase players can relate]

I now acquire a Ronan Character in Grand chase! Using the worn-out Ronan mission (GP)!

[I didn’t know I could buy the easier Ronan mission with cash. I only knew it after finishing the first two quests on my worn-out one*Haha. And since there was only 1 quest left with the worn-out one, I no longer bothered buying the easier one. Or else, that would just mean a waste of effort *Haha*clueless* ]

I accomplished my last quest by means of my arme – level 29 only ~ proud to say *u* ~ it was downright ‘fudging’ hard! *LOL Countless thanks to them!

I guess staying up late everyday ‘does’ have its reward


adventurer's armor - *first

***************************************************


candy armor of my mage :)) *yum. she looks like a kisses chocolate XD

***************************************************

and i was able to catch up with the soul spider accessories event








No comments:

Post a Comment