Monday, April 6, 2009

summer updates + net problems + back to super pets :)

**i now have my adobe photoshop back in my laptop now :)

but i run out of photos to process. so...no use after all. XD haha. i need new sets of photo shoots. need models. know anyone willing? :) and need a new location. know any place *decent* where we could host a photoshoot for free? :) haha.
how ironic. back during school days, we always like having photoshoots. but now that it's summer, now that we're all not busy, we've been really idle in planning any shoots. XD

**been sleeping late for these past couple of days -->INSOMIA.
or rather, you could say sleeping early...for the next day. XD *sleeping if not right after 12 am, sleeping in between 2 or 4 am* then waking up at 12 in the afternoon. VAMPIRE? haha. i could say so. XD like now. i'm writting this right now, 12~ish in the am. XD
O~M~GEE. *eyebag alert! O.O

**downright frustrated with our wifi.

DARN this server D: runs in a choppy basis. high signal strength only during midnight or early in the morning hours.

**and downright frustrated with installing these online games.

*O* ow why won't it install. i want to play grand chase by level up and o2jam by eagames! XD
i've been trying to install these for the past couple of weeks. still. *FAILS. LOL.


**and yes. my days are always filled with frustrations XD


**been lurking around superpets on my friendster again --> my pet meichi :)


isn't she the prettiest lil princess kitty that you've ever seen?
  • superpet: kitty
  • name: meichi♥
  • gender: female
  • status: filled with love ^^
  • level: 20 *FEAR HER!* haha!
  • often colors: white, pink, baby blue, and black :)
level 20 is so far the highest level that my friends have ever seen. but i often battle other pets with more than the level of 25 or so. she's my lil princess that you all should fear *MWAHAHAH!*evil eyes*

**and just finished having my clearance signed.

not all. all that's left are just those that concerns my finance balance at school. that's for my mom to clear. XD
*yes!haha* i'm done with my clearance! NO MORE RAMBLING AROUND SCHOOL HERE AND THERE! haha *U*

No comments:

Post a Comment