Sunday, April 5, 2009

summer updates


*whoosh*
first live journal entry ever and i decide to write it during a hot afternoon. LOL* i never did get any chance to write a journal entry aside from now. even though i spend every minute of my day bonding with my laptop. XD haha.

summer just started. and it's boring me down. plus, it's causing my eyes to over-exhaust due to my all-day everyday online habit cause there's nothing else to do around here. sigh.


currently i've been: [not in a particular order]

**re-writting this entry cause my recent draft wasn't saved DX

**of course, bored by my summer.

**missing my friends T.T

**craving for a game of Left4Dead

**downright frustrated with my laptop. my adobe photoshop program just recently expired. apparently, it wasn't installed/cracked well ;[[ now i can't post-process any of my photos. nor can i submit any new photos on my
deviant account.

**stuffing my mind with some new stuff. like these
BB and HTML codes i learned from wikipedia. and even these hexadecimal colors to format the colors.i haven't got quite the hang of it yet, but there are 5 things i'm sure of:

1
. it's not that easy nor is it that worth it learning.
2. even though i already know #1, i still pursue on learning it. LOL*XD
3. Notepad is useful after all =D
4.
friendster uses HTML codes
5.
deviantART uses BB codes. [not all codes work]

**listening to random genres of music.
but this currently keeps me sane --
Miles Apart - Yellowcard

**i've been. and still rambling about the short length of my hair XDXDXD


first, i fooled some by tying some of my long hair at the back ;3

but this time it's real!LOL*

from this -- --to this

plus, with pink highlights ;3

~which one looks better for me? hmm.

i look like a chick on my second pic. haha XD

**inspired by close-up [macro] shots of roses ;3

delayed gift for valentine's day. haha

and with this lovely rose, my entry be ended for today^^

vintage valentine
given by my darling piig*-- chi♥^^

No comments:

Post a Comment